Monday, August 3, 2009

Wanted: A fish attached to a hook attached to a pole that my boys are holding







I have made this request to several avid fishermen. Last summer I tried to fulfill this dream that all boys have on my own. Finally, my brother-in-law Jason answered my plea. He knew a spot that they would be guaranteed to catch a fish, never mind the fact that the last time he was there he ran into a coiled, rattling snake. Perhaps that is why not many people fish this particular spot- I think he called it Diamond Fork. Well, sure enough they got their fish- they got 6! The down side- 27 mosquito bites between the two of them. I guess that means in my boys man vs. nature competition they lost 27 to 6, however by the looks on their faces they don't seem to realize that they aren't the victors. Check out the picture of Todd with his eye swelled up as a result of several of the nasty bites.

No comments:

Followers